Crowd and Crisis Management for Ro-Ro Passenger Ships (V2)
duration: 3 days
A trainee successfully completing the training will be able to:
- Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board.
- Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board.
- Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency.
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances.
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
- Organize the safe movement of vehicles and passengers during embarkation and disembarkation procedures.
- Control all elements of cargo safety and hull integrity.
- Monitor and control atmosphere in ro-ro cargo spaces.
- Organise shipboard emergency procedures.
- Optimize use of resources.
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations.
- Establish and maintain effective communications.