Oil Record Book
duration: 2 days
This syllabus is to provide masters and officers with guidance on the proper maintenance and keeping of the official record book according to MARPOL 73/78 Annex 1.
The trainee will be provided with:
- The national and international legislation affecting the oil record book.
- The entries that should be made in the deck and engine oil record book and how they should be made.
- The analysis of the engine (part 1) and deck (part 2) oil record book.
- The importance of the elements contained in the deck and engine oil record books.
- The proper validation and inspection of the oil record book carried out by the flag, port state authorities and classification societies.